Warifat Hospitality Limited
- Based in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Warifat Hospitality Limited is a result of a Joint venture between Eaglewing Group and Jabal Omar Development Company (JODC), one of the largest real estate developers in the region
- Warifat Hospitality Limited is solely responsible for Asset Management and Hotel Development for the entire JODC Hospitality portfolio
- The JODC hospitality portfolio currently comprises of over 3,500 branded upper upscale and luxury rooms spread across international hotel brands such as Hilton, Hyatt and Marriott
- The hospitality portfolio currently comprises of hotels such as Jabal Omar Marriott, Jabal Omar Hilton Suites, Jabal Omar Hyatt Regency, Jabal Omar Conrad and Jabal Omar Hilton
- JODC is expected to invest a further $3.2 Billion in projects located in the holy city of Makkah
- The master plan development cover over 230,000 square meters of land area and is expected to comprise of over 21,000 branded hotel rooms upon completion
Fortimo Group AG
- Switzerland based Fortimo Group AG, a leading Asset Holding Company from Switzerland partnered with Eaglewing Hospitality to develop Branded Residences, Hotels and Serviced Apartments in Dubai.
- Eaglewing has been involved from scratch and mandated to execute the project during the Pre & Post construction phase.
- Eaglewing will be responsible for managing the completed Assets during the Operational stage (post and handover).
- The Portfolio comprises of approx. 1.5 million sqft of the development comprises of three Priva Living branded residence and two Revier Hotels.
Archipelago International (Master Franchise rights)
- Archipelago International is the largest privately owned and independent hotel operator in Southeast Asia. They have appointed Eaglewing for the Development Advise during the Hospitality Asset planning & construction stage.
- Eaglewing has the Master franchise rights for “Ashton, Grand Ashton, Ashton Inn and Harper” brand of the Archipelago group for the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent region
- Eglewing has the exclusive rights to sub-franchise the brands or operate the brands in the region.
- Archipelago International currently operates more than 200 hotels spanning over 30,000 keys in more than 60 international destinations across 3 continents.
AmericInn Hotels & Suites (Master Franchise rights)
- A leading Hospitality Company appointed Eaglewing for the Development Advise during the Hospitality Asset planning & construction stage.
- Eaglewing led the concept development, project coordination and procurement management.
- “AmericInn” has been selected as a preferred brand and operator.
- After handover, Eaglewing will be responsible for managing the Hotel under “AmericInn” brand.
- The Asset comprise of 130 Hotel rooms and 80 Branded residences.