Jabal Omar Development
- Eaglewing is Joint venture (under Warifat Hospitality Limited KSA) partner with Jabal Omar in the area of Asset Management & Hotel Development for the Jabal Omar Development Company in the Holy city of Makkah, Saudi Arabia
- Jabal Omar Development Company was set up to invest $3.2bn in projects located at the holy city of Makkah.
- The company will invest the capital in approx. 38 Hotel towers to accommodate 160,000 Islamic pilgrims, and a prayer area for 200,000 worshippers.
- The master plan of development covers 230,000 square meters and will accommodate around 40,000 people.
- Approx. 21,000 hotel rooms upon completion.
- Warifat Hospitality is solely responsible for the management of the entire Hospitality Portfolio of Jabal Omar Development Company (JODC), Makkah.
- Warifat Hospitality has been managing international brands/operators as Owner Representative & Asset Manager for the entire JODC portfolio.
To date, under soon JODC, Warifat Hospitality manages approx. 3,500 hotel rooms & suites in Makkah.