AmericInn Hotels & Suites (Master Franchise rights)
- A leading Hospitality Company appointed Eaglewing for the Development Advise during the Hospitality Asset planning & construction stage.
- Eaglewing led the concept development, project coordination and procurement management.
- “AmericInn” has been selected as a preferred brand and operator.
- After handover, Eaglewing will be responsible for managing the Hotel under “AmericInn” brand.
- The Asset comprise of 130 Hotel rooms and 80 Branded residences.
AmericInn is an American hotel franchise founded in 1984 in the suburban Twin Cities. The chain is a mid-priced, limited-service hotel. As of December 31, 2018, it consists of 204 locations with 12,072 rooms throughout the United States, with the majority located in the Midwestern United States
The AmericInn Franchise was founded by Jim Graves, and the first location opened in 1984. By 1990, there were more than 20 AmericInn properties located in Minnesota and Wisconsin. In 1994, AmericInn began franchising the help of Wyman Nelson, an entrepreneur known for expanding the Perkins Restaurant and Bakery chain in the 1960s and 1970s
All AmericInn properties include a recreation area with pool and whirlpool, as well as fourteen different types of guest rooms. A complimentary hot breakfast, called “AmericInn Perk,” is also offered at each hotel and includes bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, pastries, cereals, juice, and fruit. Rooms are built with masonry block, sound deadening foam and heavy drywall between rooms, as well as concrete slabs, to minimize noise within rooms.